Monday, June 13, 2011

Final Thirty Selected

After much consideration, I have decided on the final 30 blogs to be put up for vote in this years Blogger's Choice Awards. I took into account many many factors in deciding these blogs and I can't elaborate enough on how tough a decision this was. Every single blog on this list is fantastic, so weeding things down to only 30 selections was no easy task, not in the least. With time running short however, I had to dig in and get it done and get it done I did.

Don't think I'm about to unveil them though, no we're not ready for such things quite yet. I just wanted to let you know that I have the list finalized. You'll have to wait just a little longer to see who that is. :)

I will take this time however to give you a sneak peak at the new Category section of the BlogRoll which I plan to launch fully later this week. Why it's pertinent here now, is that this is one of the new places that the winners of the Blogger's Choice Awards will be promoted for the year. Each applicable page will feature links and feeds of the winners and even provide an opportunity for guest blogging. More to come on all this later of course, but for now you can check out the new section and stay tuned on the main blog for the official launch post in a couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool - looking forward to finding out which 30 made the cut!
    Cheers,
    Island Girl

    ReplyDelete